Deleted

HuskyMom09

IMG_7678-2.jpg

We love Ruffwear. We just moved from Oregon, so it was nice to have them close. This is Paw Paw in the older model of the Approach pack. Looks like you have the new version. I want to get the Palisades packs for my GSDs, and a second Approach pack for Beowulf. I am very interested in this hiking dog title you posted about. I just did a quick review of the requirements, as Paw Paw is Continental KC registered, so not AKC. I checked into the PAL/ILP and it says the dog has to be neutered, which none of my boys are. I don't understand that, but I guess it is our loss. Oh well.

Yeah, all my boys are companions and are rescues (rescued from neglect, starvation and abuse, not necessarily through an actual Rescue). I chose to keep them intact for the medical benefits, as per my holistic vet in Portland. I have not and will never breed them. This title looked interesting, as I constantly take my dogs with me doing outdoorsy stuff. It's OK. Well, good luck to you getting those titles! Maybe our paths will cross on a trail or a mountain one day in the Pacific Northwest. Ha!