Opinions

Stormy

^^^ don't get me started on that :( I could go on and on and on. Seriously though what's up with folks? Diamond is small and has a girlie name, so I understand if he got mistaken for a female (he's actually shorter than real females) but Suka?? :huh:

Shadow also gets mistaken for a female... 

Im not fussed to much if it works or not but i quite fancy some pink for a change!!!

Sid (Indi-dog) has some webbing which i can get in blue for shadow and pink for Skye :D :D :D

^^^ don't get me started on that :( I could go on and on and on. Seriously though what's up with folks? Diamond is small and has a girlie name, so I understand if he got mistaken for a female (he's actually shorter than real females) but Suka?? :huh:

I don't know. People are weird. I guess its because 'Suka' sounds kinda feminine? :P

People think Maiya is a boy, think it's because she's the biggest, also call all of mine huskies, though we only have one proper husky :)

I want to get Maiya a pink collar or maybe purple, don't think i'll bother with a harness as she doesn't pull.

Don't really see how folks can mistake dogs for the opposite gender...all they have to do is look in the general direction of the animal's nether regions, and whatever doubts they had about the animal's gender are immediately dispelled.

Shot is looking up at him but you still can't tell. Loads call him a "her" but he really doesn't care at all , so I don't care at all :D

(lead removed in edit - he's never off unless in an off-lead area)

post-1633-0-36518900-1412328955_thumb.jp

Echo My girly White GSD is always mistaken for a male.

Even by a neighbour who has been told god knows how many times. . . :erm:

I bet bathtime is fun in your house !

The shame, the shame! He DID get bathed (not by me - the wimmin of the house) - first time in the 4 years we've had him as I've always swum him after his getting muddy. But he's such a lovely boy - nothing phases him and he quietly let them get on and wash him without any fuss

I say if you want to get pink, then go for it!  :)

When Callum (my eldest son) was born everyone kept saying "ooh! isn't she pretty!"  It drove Paul so nuts he went out and bought a helium balloon with "congratulations it's a boy!" on it and still all the people in the hospital were cooing over what a pretty girl he was.  lConsidering we were stuck in there for over a week (he was premature and jaundiced) you'd of thought they'd catch on eventually! lol.