A Bit Worried

Clare70

As if I haven't had enough of a crap year my Mum has been diagnosed with heart disease.  thankfully she lives in France too and it's being dealt with quickly, so fast she's having an op next week and was only diagnosed last week.

She is either having her arteries rebuilt or by passed, not sure yet it's all so quick I'm struggling to keep up!

She's only 64 and looks about 80 at the moment, she's smoked all her life and it's now showing :(  I too have smoked on and off, found it hard to kick the habbit but this has really given me the incentive to stop!

She is going in on tues to be operated on weds, I'm struggling to concentrate on much else at the moment.

Sorry for sharing but really felt like I needed to :(

awwwww Clare, so sorry to hear this, but it's good that she's going in so quick, doubt you'd get anything so quick this side of the channel. Fingers crossed for you all and don't apologise, we all need a place to go to offload and get a little support from time to time.  We're always here to help you through as much as we can. :grouphug:   xxx

We'll be keeping hooman fingers and Husky paws crossed that your mum comes through the op with flying colours.

:grouphug: