Dream About A Dog

Bambi92

I had a dream last night about a husky it went like this...

Me and OH were sitting out the back talking and eating and a beautiful white/cream (similar to Sasha but whiter) almost blue eyed husky came up next to my OH thinking it was Sasha he told the dog to go away and I caught a glimpse of the blue eyes out of the corner of my eye and said that's not Sasha and got up called the dog he came over and had a blue collar on exactly the same as Sasha but had a tag on it which a fancy name on one side and on the other said 'Rodan', Victoria (the next state down from me over 1000kms away) and had a number starting with 98, we played with him and I rang the number then I woke up.

Normally I don't remember dreams but when I do something out of it normally comes true I don't know what to think about it, am I going to find a dog named Rodan or a husky in my yard the only way in my yard is over the fence or through the padlocked gates.

I hate remembering my dreams especially when they end before I find out what happens in the end grrrr

Most interesting dream I've had in a while haha

Must be something in the air. I had an odd dream too last night and just like you I remember it vividly. I hate when I remember because I'd keep thinking about it the rest of the day, but I also hate when I forgot :shrug:

Anyways, yours is a lot cooler. Mine simply involves running through splitting ground, collapsing caves, erupting volcanoes and gurgling lava sea while carrying a Diamond-sized spotted Hyena called Lakasha. That name is *not* in my favorite names list. What's up with our brains? :huskyfall:

My boyfriend said I yelled "here Shadow!" in my sleep the other night. No idea what I was dreaming about. The only dream I remembered from that night was me having a broken right leg and having to try and run away from someone with it like that. No idea what else happened. I've not had any really awesome action dreams recently. I miss those, maybe tonight.

Wow I find it interesting as to what people dream about.

I have one recurrent dream that I've had for years and it only happens when something bad is about to happen in my life normally within a week of having the dream it's crazy.

Liv that's pretty crazy Lol I had one like that once and woke up laughing go figure haha

I trained myself to remember my dreams every night. Its awesome. I usually dream about dogs, wolves, flying, and dragons. I used to be obsessed with dragons, haha, I guess I still love 'em deep down!

How did you train yourself to remember?

Haha dragons are awesome!

Oooh now that is an unusual dream.  Not sure what your subconscious is trying to tell you but i can honestly say that I can't remember dreaming about huskies at all, my dreams usually involve me and hubby getting chased by a killer or a natural disaster killing us all off.  TBH I prefer your dreams!  :up:

Love your dream, shame about the ending though… we will just have to wait and see if the Sasha look alike turns up…. 

I woke up dreaming this morning that I had been stopped for speeding (only 3 miles over in a 30) And I was laughing at something the policeman had said then he started telling me off for laughing so I started arguing with him… woke up then…. so I am believing I won.  :D   

I'm not sure if I would like to remember all my dreams…  

I woke up once with Mark patting me on the head saying "good girl Bella"…  :rofl:

Love your dream, shame about the ending though… we will just have to wait and see if the Sasha look alike turns up….

I woke up dreaming this morning that I had been stopped for speeding (only 3 miles over in a 30) And I was laughing at something the policeman had said then he started telling me off for laughing so I started arguing with him… woke up then…. so I am believing I won. :D

I'm not sure if I would like to remember all my dreams…

I woke up once with Mark patting me on the head saying "good girl Bella"… :rofl:

Haha yep that counts as a win!

It'll be interesting to see if anything comes of it will have to keep an eye out and keep an eye on Sasha in case it's trying to tell me she is going to escape or something.

I've had a few like that Emma Lol but I usually end up joining the bad guys haha I hate when you get the feeling like your falling in your sleep hasn't happened in a while use to get that a few times a night...

No... don't believe its a forewarning of an escapee episode, I think you have another addition to the pack coming….. :D

I wish I could have another husky but we can't maybe when we can afford to own a house Lol

It won't be anything good unless Its telling me that I will be able to find the owners to a beautiful doggie. I seem to attract strays even the human kind haha

How did you train yourself to remember?

Haha dragons are awesome!

Well, it took a few years to get to the level I am now.

But, basically, every night just as I would fall asleep I would whisper to myself (I found that just thinking didn't work): "I will wake up and fully remember my dreams." I would say it with absolute certainty and confidence. I would repeat this until I fell asleep.

Then, the first thing I did in the morning was wrote down whatever I remember in my dream(s). It started out as vague fragments. Even if you can't remember if you 'see' anything, describe the feelings you felt in your dream. What your emotions were. Were you happy, scared, excited? For example, in most of my dreams...I could feel the world around me as if I was awake. If I ran, it would have actually felt like I was running.

Eventually, I got to the point where I could mostly remember one dream, then two, then three. 

Its important to write down whatever you remember about your dreams FIRST THING in the morning, because within a couple of minutes you forget 90% what happened. I would do it before I even got out of bed - I had a notebook on my bedside table. 

I've learnt a lot about myself through my dreams. I learned that I have a lot of fears, some of which are suppressed so much I didn't realize I had them until I figured out what my dreams meant. I learned I had anxieties about myself. As a result, I'm working on improving my self-confidence. Ever since I've been feeling more confident about myself, I've been having less "running away from something" dreams.

Last night, I remember two dreams. From my dream journal:

Last night I had a dream where I was a wolf in a wolf pack. I remember hunting a deer, there was a dominance display for the carcass, and I remember I lost. I ate last. Afterwards, we went out for a run. I could feel the ground beneath my paws, I could hear the trees and brush rushing past my ears, I felt the exhaustion of running. I could feel the heat of my breath on my face. The dream then ended.

Sometimes dreams or their themes don’t reflect what’s in your subconscious, but they are a result of what happened during the day. For example, last night there was a new episode of Marvel Agents of Shield. I’m in love with that show (kinda obsessed, really).

Anyways, last night,

I dreamt I was on the set when they were filming an episode. I met the cast, the crew, and for some reason I spent most of my time on a flimsy wooden board. It broke a few times.

There were some sudden changes in the dream. At one point, I was watching them prepare for a live play and I was 2 hours early. I complained about being early, but one of the crew members said I would be getting the best seat this way. I was asked to give my opinion on some scenes. Afterwards, I offered to help clean up my popcorn and drink (wtf?) when a random movie-theatre person came up to clean. The dream ended.

Usually I can remember more of my dreams, but I had a poor quality of sleep last night, so this morning my mind was very tired and I couldn't be bothered to write more than a few points.