Enough Of This… I'm Doing Some Housework

NOBELHOWLUC49

Ok i,m back but…ha ha I lasted longer than predicted… Jase and Rob…. ye of little faith….3 hours…… (there a bouts)   :P  My work is done and ready for Bella and Noah to muddy up and spread fur…. again….  ohhhhhhhh a woman's work is never done…… and I have prepared dinner… em roast lamb…. emmmmmm  I always feel guilty eating meat…. but why does it smell and taste so good.  :( I'd like to think I could become a veggie one day… but then what would we do with all the cows and sheep and chickens etc….. well cows milk I suppose..  chickens eggs.. sheep well there just so damn cute...

Em not sure if doing the house work was a good idea…. should of carried on becoming an online shopaholic…. yes I read that Emma…… 

How are the puppies???? have you posted anymore pics yet… have you got homes for them?????? Emmm your only in London…. Emmmm no must resist….  We are adopting a new dog soon so must be sensible…… Awwwww but a puppy… Any way enjoy the rest of the day….. and put the hoover away  it's your birthday…. 

How are the puppies???? have you posted anymore pics yet… have you got homes for them?????? Emmm your only in London…. Emmmm no must resist….  We are adopting a new dog soon so must be sensible…… Awwwww but a puppy… Any way enjoy the rest of the day….. and put the hoover away  it's your birthday….

Lol the Hoover only came out for a very brief visit (brief for husky owners anyway) As for the puppies, they are nearly 5 weeks and into everything, Bear has basically retreated to the front door or the balcony, both puppy free areas, and freyja has given up feeding them, (mostly) ten little sets of teeth and claws play havoc with her undercarriage. I will put up some pics later as it's walkies in the rain time :(