Puppies

sarahjng

A few pics of the pups

They are each developing their own personality now, lucky and spot love nothing more than to sit and cuddle, red and blue (both girls!) love to scrap and will take on the bigger ones without even thinking about it. Our grey is a howler, and willing to bark at bear, as long as his back is turned.

post-10300-0-83516100-1412803299_thumb.j

Bear and baby

post-10300-0-31147200-1412803364_thumb.jpost-10300-0-78911400-1412803397.jpgpost-10300-0-17062200-1412803444_thumb.jpost-10300-0-35932400-1412803470_thumb.j

Far far to cute and you are far far to near…….  Mark moved to Portsmouth but still travels up to London to see his daughter and family quite often... so London you see is far far to near…. 

But I must exercise will power and not show him these puppies or we will be on your door step….. Oh maybe I will.   we could have a new pup and a rescue…..

What part of London do you live in…. 

No Don't answer…. oh go on….. 

They are lovely and they are a credit to you… and I'll take the Howler…. 

So any way after showing the photo of the little grey one to mark... his brain is slowly turning.....  Now Sarah This could turn into a serious proposition..... Honest,,,, So if you think we maybe a responsible owner for one of these pups (Howler) can you PM me and to me know your condition's  .....

Bearing in mind we are still thinking rescue as well as.... But they are taking a long time to do a home visit,,,, he keeps on putting this off...  Is it there way of testing if you are really interested... Think I might start a Rant thread...