Mr Grey Returns

Bambi92

I posted a few weeks ago about a grey cat that was hurt and then disappeared before I could help him well he returned tonight, hes happy and so friendly I don't know if anyone owns him he looks well fed and is the friendliest cat I've ever met if I could I'd keep him but the only reason we knew he was back is because delta, Sasha and Mr grey had a stand off and one of the cats had a hissy fit Lol

Well here he is sorry there not very good he wouldn't stay still he was trying to rub all over me and asking for pets hehe

post-9013-14129405740931_thumb.jpg

post-9013-14129405827009_thumb.jpg

A beautiful Kitty.... Be warned cats are notoriously unfaithful.... so he prob has a happy home with some one who feeds him, loves him.... he just likes to try his hand else where.... his second home.

Is he still hurt or is he better now?????

I don't know where he goes or comes from so he's happy to come and go he only sits out the front and I give him some food a few pets and he had a sleep then he's off again Lol

From what I could see he's much better he has a few scabs on his neck but that was all I could see and feel and he isn't limping like he was before.

I told him he can come back tomorrow for some more food if he wants haha don't think he understood me though :P

Awww.  :wub:    it's not unusual for a cat to wander into someone else's house and make themselves at home, there's a reason they're known as one of the most unloyal pets ever!

If he looks well fed and cared for then chances are his owners live relatively close and he's wandered by for a catch up, lol. 

LOL. :whip:

Is the feline Mr grey still hanging around today?

Yeah he came to say hello this morning Lol got a pat rubbed on my legs then walked off cheeky bugger he is :P

Oh and no mention of whips here you'll get it off topic :P