Secret Santa

BingBlaze n Skyla

OK everyone , a quick post to find out who wants to do ss this year?

Put your name below if u are interested , please do NOT comment if u are only in this for a free gift , we have had some people before receive and not send out

Total to spend is £10 you can however spend more if u want to that's up to you

I would recommend sending parcels recorded delivery as some parcels haven't turned up before , this way u get proof of purchase and a tracking number to check on status of purchase

Please fill in the list

UK only

US only

Anywhere

Thank you

*please note we do ask that only long standing members who contribute to the forum regularly join in , if u feel u want to but haven't been here long message me and I will put it before the other other admin and mods to get their opinion first *

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When's the registration closed? I'm shipping a bracelet to Tina (goingsolo; UK) around next week and I want to know what the shipping cost would be before deciding between "US only" and "anywhere".

But nonetheless I'm joining! Finally finally I'm able to join!! :D

Whats the difference? Would i select uk as uk is closer?

I do believe they're tallying the area of your receiver. If you're willing to ship to anywhere in the world then "anywhere" it is. If you're only willing to ship to the UK, then it's "UK only". I'd love to choose 'anywhere' but I want to see how expensive could it be first.

I definitely want to participate again, had a lot of fun decorating the package! But if possible I'm gonna choose US only since I spent a butt-load on shipping last year and then never got a response to even know if my package arrived, so have no idea if they received the gift and if they enjoyed it. 

Sounds interesting...but may I ask for more info about what gets srnt around in the packages? Just looking for examples of things that can go into the box...

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

Anything you want , it could be something for the person I give you or for their dogs so long as depending on where u send has no restrictions if u were to send sweets etc it's entirely up to you , I will in a week or so put up a likes and dislikes post so people can say what kind of stuff they like if they or their dogs are allergic to anything etc to help people out on what to get too :-)

I'm interested in doing this... not sure if I fit the criteria though I'd do UK only.

You can if u like :-) u post often enough I don't think they'll be an issue with u joinin in :-)

UK only

Emma

Val (Zebedee)

Storm

Snow pups

Tina (going solo)

Kati

US only

Olivia (mydiamond)

Mazz

Anywhere

Robke