Consider This..and Hold It To Your Heart

NOBELHOWLUC49

Ironically I was just thinking today whilst out in our new dog run which cost more to build than I've had spent on myself for the past 2 years, how much I really truely love my dogs,  I mean they mean everything to me.  Their little faces that greet me in the morning and their silly faces when we go out on an adventurous walk. The way they snuggle up at night time when they know they aren't allowed on my bed.

My life is now my dogs, I don't recall my life before they were part of it and I wouldn't want them to not be a part of it.

They are my children and I would never see them suffer or be unhappy, I love them so much it hurts.

Its only 8 only eight lines but it covers a whole life of love and commitment.  And it brought a tear to my eye. 

We are looking to adopt a GSD soon and hopefully have a new puppy Husky to, it really made me think. Am I doing the right thing bringing more woofs into my home can I really give that level of commitment through thick and thin for how ever long they are with me and my family, to all of them equally. 

Looking through rescue sites, looking at all the dogs that need new homes, if most (sometimes it is through no fault of the owners) of these people had read these lines and been really honest with their answers the amount of woofs you see for adoption would be minimal. Puppy farms would not be such a cruel problem feeding of our impulsive must have think later attitude.

I hope you can share this poster on as many sites as you are a member of, so people can think eight times before they get on the internet this Christmas and buy a puppy.

To every one on here its an affirmation of the commitment and love we show our woofs day in day out...  

Waffle over.... :D  All your responses show how much you all care.