Bad Cuz Toys Both Lost Their Squeakers!

Maz51

Well they barely lasted 10 days. Squeakers rattling around inside. Needless to say they don't have as much appeal now ?.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes but squeakers are IN SIDE now! Guess big teeth pushed them in.. what else is there - these were recommended!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nothing ever really lasts with huskies unless you've got an odd one that just doesn't wanna wreck his toys lol , mine love squeaky tennis balls ,skylas will last about a week with the squeak in but blaze's last him forever , he even has one without the green fuzz on but it still squeaks lol

I've yet to find a toy that lasts with ice, even Kongs will eventually end up dismantled. He's a very determined young man!

Bear on the other hand loves her fluffy honky duck from pets at home. She's had it over a year now I think....but if ice got hold of it, it would be turned into crispy duck pancakes in a matter of seconds! [emoji33]

• 2 months later...

Freya used to have a tennis ball that she lovingly cared for for weeks. Carried it everywhere with her. Played gently with it for hours. Slept with it.  Licked it. Brought it to me to throw down the hall. Nosed it around the garden..... it was her best friend. Then one day she decided she'd had anough of that...it was destoyed in about 3 minutes!!! LOL

• 2 months later...

Oh no! Is it the JW Bad Cuz, the toys with little legs? Flimsy squeakers are dangerous :( I wonder how Cindy's lasted...

Sorry, didn't see this until now!

Well, Smokey still has her bad cuz and good cuz all intact and working squeakers after about 6 months, she adores them and the other dogs are not allowed near them ;-)

I got the JW treat ball the other day (a bit larger than tennis ball) and put in 4 treats for her to keep her busy in the crate...she hot out 3treats within seconds but the 4rth Salmon treat got stuck inside and the little weasel thought it appropriate to do surgery and 'rescue'the treat immediately!! Enough said, ball did not survive :-(

Both my two bad cuz toys have squeak out. feet are practically gone - Eski sits and mauls hers for ever then leaves in garden.  I'd love something much stronger for them both. 

At least the Kongs are lasting and Chester always leaves his inside for me to pick up.

Got him trained now to go and fetch Eski's - always left outside!  He brings it in to me now - such a good boy.

Soft toys wouldn't last five minutes as both would want each other's and a tug of war would ensue with the inevitable results! 

They steal off my log pile now but fortunately just one or two so I can find and put back.

I also seem to have an 'area' now where they mostly poop which makes pick-up easier.  About 6 drops elsewhere but I can cope with this!  Big back garden. NOw need dry weather to be able to cut what little grass I have left!

post-12296-14112930105615_thumb.jpg Early stages after vet had shaved to disclose a MUCH bigger area than the suspect thumbprint size
post-12296-14112930185355_thumb.jpg  Healing up nicely - after third week and new fuzz coming through.

Hotspot..or Wet Exzema...