Bindi Has Been Booked In...

robke

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We spoke of this with our vet last week as Bella needs to be spayed.... I was worried about the stiches, He says there will not be any visible stiches for her to pull as they will all be internal... apparently they zig zag the stiches with the skin apart then pull them together with a tye off at the end.... Not entirely sure if this is right...   Feel so much better about the whole thing now... so we will be following your suit soon...

Good luck Bindi its for your own good :-)

it is indeed for her own good she is starting to have phantom pregnancies and boy that is a pain in the behind...combine that with being in season it is hell on Husky in our house...:D

She'll be fine :)

she will be but will I :P

We spoke of this with our vet last week as Bella needs to be spayed.... I was worried about the stiches, He says there will not be any visible stiches for her to pull as they will all be internal... apparently they zig zag the stiches with the skin apart then pull them together with a tye off at the end.... Not entirely sure if this is right...   Feel so much better about the whole thing now... so we will be following your suit soon...

Good luck Bindi its for your own good :-)

Thats the stitching that our vet did with Ronin as he had to have on testicle removed from his stomach area. It is a really good way to go, there will be a little knot visible but the Medical Pet Shirt that Robke put me onto saved my sanity and Ronin was much more comfortable without the cone of shame  :)

I'm going to use my swim suit 1 black, one multi coloured :-) ... Face it i'm not going on holiday for a veryyyyyyy long time with my growing family... Un less any one wants to volunteer to look after them all.... :D The rabbits are really sweet.  And the g pigs are a bit messy but very cute as well. The cat just wants food :-) and the dogs well i don't have to say antything more about my angels......

the only thing I would say to use swim suits or the medi shirt is that the medi-shirt has poppers at the back so that you can open these when the dogs needs to go out and if you use the roll and tuck method it will stay clean and dry LOL

I'm going to use my swim suit 1 black, one multi coloured :-) ... Face it i'm not going on holiday for a veryyyyyyy long time with my growing family... Un less any one wants to volunteer to look after them all.... :D The rabbits are really sweet.  And the g pigs are a bit messy but very cute as well. The cat just wants food :-) and the dogs well i don't have to say antything more about my angels......

:lol: Can't wait to see photos of this  :rofl:

Although the build up to the op is worrying, the relief when it's all done and dusted is immense! Good luck Rob, wishing Bindi a speedy recovery! [emoji2]

Ta Emma got a few days to get nervous and then all be ok afterwards....

It'll be fine. I was bawling my eyes out the night before the op. Probably shouldn't have looked up the horror stories on the Internet, lol.

That I am def not doing  :P ...