Green Eyes !

sarahjng

To be honest, I'm desperately trying not to name them, and get attached, and fall in love, and hopelessly failing.

This is as bad as having little ones again, I look at some people and I know I shouldn't make snap judgements, but there's no way I would let them have a pup ! I see the way they treat their kids etc and I couldn't, I just couldn't.

I wish I could do a damm background check lol.

Stunning!

and stick with your instincts on potential parents. Maybe do a questionnaire that potential owners need to fill out. I know that our breeder was crying when she took Ronin to the airport so I can understand the attachment you are feeling. We are in constant contact though and she sends me pics of mum dad and sister and I send her pics and stories about Ronin. We are now friends and I hope that you have such a good experience too.

Stunning!

and stick with your instincts on potential parents. Maybe do a questionnaire that potential owners need to fill out. I know that our breeder was crying when she took Ronin to the airport so I can understand the attachment you are feeling. We are in constant contact though and she sends me pics of mum dad and sister and I send her pics and stories about Ronin. We are now friends and I hope that you have such a good experience too.

I will be honest and say there are days, well moments, when I could cheerfully turn the lot of them into a fur coat, especially when I look at poor freyjas boobs, but then I walk into the front room and they all run to me - even when I'm not holding dinner lol- and the thought of waking up without being nipped on the chin kills me.

Harry has amber eyes and whilst he's not a full blown red he does have red patches, especially near his tail.  He's more of a sable colour than anything else but to think he may of had green eyes as a pup makes me feel so happy :)

My huband and all our three children have blue eyes whilst I'm the only green eyed member of the family 

To be honest, I'm desperately trying not to name them, and get attached, and fall in love, and hopelessly failing.

This is as bad as having little ones again, I look at some people and I know I shouldn't make snap judgements, but there's no way I would let them have a pup ! I see the way they treat their kids etc and I couldn't, I just couldn't.

I wish I could do a damm background check lol.

You can nicknamed them. And let the new families know the nickname, they might keep it too as non formal name. My favorite was Porky the pup above. The rest were all as adorable including Molly, but I always had a soft spot for Porky. He has a gorgeous name now, Falco, and I am glad we live nearby and keep in touch.

You can choose not to judge people but you need to look at the facts. Some people might seems harsh vocally but willing to go out of way for their dogs. Some seems nice and polite but ditch the 'pet' at first inconvenience. Ask scenarios questions and go with the ones you trust. Good luck and enjoy the remaining short precious time before you part with them.