Needed To Know Weight Of The Furkids...

robke

Last night as I am trying a new food for the both of them but offcourse the vet was closed so solution is:

put on their k9 juluis harness with handle and get my luggage scale lift the dog on the handle with the scale and hey presto weight is known....

Bindi 27.9 kgs

Alpha 30 kgs

Happy days LOL

Brilliant! Not just a pretty face, are you Rob? [emoji12] ha ha.

It's a nightmare to get them into the scales at the vets. Bear in particular doesn't want to walk on them. She's lost weight and is down to 42kg at last weigh in.....probably a bit less now. Although she'll always be the weight and build of whatever large breed dog she is. Ice was 34kg I think last time but he is very tall so it's all proportionate. [emoji2]

Haha that's good way of doing it actually lol

just make sure you lift them high enough and maybe easier with a digital scale most of them hold the weight on screen after about 5 secs. 

I have to weigh myself, then Pick up the dogs and stand on the scales then subtract one from the other

I have to weigh myself, then Pick up the dogs and stand on the scales then subtract one from the other

my scale tells me that 1 person needs to get the heck of it when I stand on it alone so what would it say with me and the furkid... :rofl:  :rofl:

Oh I know it is in complete jest.... :D  :D   but if you wanted a luggage scale..that I can organise....

Thanks mate, I've actually got one and the Julius K9 so will probably do your creative weighing at some point  :D