Looking For Running Harness For Me And The Dog.

zoey

So, canicross belt? :) I wonder if it's any different from a walking belt. If it's no different, our site sponsor Indi-dog makes them. I do think you get a discount code if you're a H-O member.

I do believe you can use a walking belt for that purpose a co in Canada does a good one canadog... :P

I suppose a canicross belt....some of them are really elaborate and large. This is just for running around the neighborhood and trails. 

Do you guys think I should use an x-back harness for this purpose? or have the dog beside me instead. 

Well, there's no harm in getting an x-back if that's what you want, but I do think it's meant for something greater than just a run around.

I have the julius K9 right now, but it always slides off zoeys side and ends up twisted down her side when we finish running. She sort of runs to my front right. I think part of it is because the harness connects in the middle of her back and it has nothing stopping it form twisting sideways. 

Do you guys have any brand recommendations for canicross stuff?

what about this company?

http://www.alpineoutfitters.net/Scripts/default.asp