My Alarm Clock

BlueWolf

I have a few unused digital timers lying around here and yesterday I finally found a use for them. I dislike waking up but I love drinking tea. So why not combine these two? Long story short, this is now my alarm clock  :lol:

post-2355-0-90295000-1414755795_thumb.jp

It takes about two minutes to heat it up so after a minute after it turns on my other timer kicks in which turns on all the lights in my room (couple of bright spots and a rope light). And just in case that still doesn't wake me up I have a backup alarm after 5 minutes. The only thing I have to do is to walk to the desk and pour in the hot water, then I can go back and slowly drink my nice warm tea while slowly waking up. I feel like a genius right now, this definitely beats the annoying loud alarm clock in the morning  :lol:

Could you by any chance arrange it to light up a sign that says 'good morning, Jos!' ? :lol:

I could make my phone speak it. It's not that hard to set up actually, lol.

These timers are actually really fun to play with. I have to admit it has crossed my mind to plug it in for my computer so it automatically boots up as my tea gets ready  :rofl: