Howler My New Pup. X

NOBELHOWLUC49

:wub: Well some of you may of guessed who my new Pup was and  where he was coming from but maybe not..... This is the little pup that stole my Heart from the moment I saw him.....  Howler!!  This is Bears and Frejya little boy... Sarahjng Woofs.. They are a credit to them, Pups are lovely and Bear well, when I met him he literally bowled me over... If I could of taken Bear home I would of.   He is absolutely huggable x 100%... Any way I digress.   Frejya is such a good mum.... she still wants to feed them although they have reached that stage where they are all teeth.  Bless her... So this was My 6th Anniversary meet with a Husky Owners member and he was born on my Birthday the 4th of September....

Howler will hopefully be with us in a couple of weeks... He has already had  his first vacs.  And I cannot wait..... :wub:

Sarah and Brett you have done a great job, they are so healthy and loved I feel lucky to be allowed little Howler as you are being so careful over who you let have them :wub:   X

post-12200-0-43537000-1414786661.jpg

post-12200-0-18560400-1414786699_thumb.j

post-12200-0-67047600-1414786722.jpg

post-12200-0-46754700-1414786741_thumb.j

Trust me if I could of taken him home I would of but he needed a little more time with his litter mates and mum and Dad... and I need to take the time of work to make sure they all settle down together. Also we are hopefully adopting a rescue GSD who will come at the same time.  Izzy is meeting Noah and Bella and Asher who is staying with us for the week end... she stays a lot so we want her to meet Izzy as well.  Izzy is a lovely and all my fingers are crossed for tomo so I can Introduce her as my new GSD... My family will then be complete and my dream realised.. X

I'm so glad that howlers going to such a good home with Kati and Mark, and her other furbabies. I want owners like that for all of them. 6 now have forever homes, 4 of them with husky older brothers or sisters, and yes I have made sure to mention the forum a few dozen times lol. All of them have agreed to keep me updated and send photos.

I have had a few odd ones though..... someone who asked if huskys had to be shaved like poodles and another who insisted he only wanted a pair, brother and sister ! Something about that one set alarm bells ringing !!!