Which One Of Your Dogs Is Your Shadow?

SnowDogLove

For me it's Ice. When he was little i couldn't leave a room without him following me like a lost soul, lol. He's not really like that now but does prefer to be in the same room in the evening time when he wants to chill out and get some attention. [emoji3]

Well looked around and Asher is with me, Noah is looking at me from the sofa and Bella is prob out side Bens room where Ben the cat is. X  Asher is our husky visitor.  In fact she loves us so much she ran away from home and ended up here..... Her mum was beside herself with worry, me and Hannah knew exactly where she would end up... and here she is.    Poor Asher lost her best friend about a year ago jack and 3 weeks later met No and Bell.... she loves them.... and they adore her... :wub:  

Molly is always keeping an eye but she is more like ready for action (walk, eat, play) instead of care about me :-)

Charly the basset however, has his very unique way of being my shadow. He is very laid back like he doesn't care, but he always wait for me behind the door, or if I am in the bathroom he would lay facing the bathroom, when I move to bedroom he turn and lay facing the bedroom etc. Very subtle if you don't pay attention you'd think he is just sleeping :-)

At the moment, most definately Skye, but that's probably because she's worried that newbie Holly is getting something she isn't, though having said that I haven't been able to go for a wee without an audience since she came to us all those months ago! Lol