Help Pregant Dog And Temp?

huskywolfdog

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol ok so I'm now really confused it's day 61 and I've been taking her temp grrr just wanna meet these pups sooooo bad her temp is

2nd November 11pm - 37.7 ( 99.86)

5th November 12.15 pm -37.1. (98.78)

6th November 3.20pm - 37.5. (99.5)

6th November 21.13pm - 37.7. (99.86)

6th November 00.50pm - 37.6 (99.68)

7th November 10.51am - 37.6 (99.68)

7th November 23.16 pm 37.6. (99.68)

7th November 2.15 am - 37.8 (100.04)

8th November 10.58 am- 37.4. (99.32)

8th November 20.48pm- 37.4. (99.32)

8th November 23.10 pm- 37.7 (99.86) panting for no reason? /Dinner not touched

Nope nothing !!!!!! I'm getting stressed I slept with her last night as I thought it was time but nope took her on long walk today and nothing she's spending most of her time in her crate. Ahhhhhh hurry up rogue!!!!!!! No decrease in temp gonna take it again in a min

I think this now may be the start her temp is 37.1 it's saying it it drops by 1 degree a day what it has kinda been doing it's starting she's also stretching a lot? Trying to move puppies down maybe??? She was shaking this morning and then threw up. So hopefully she doesn't go fully in to labour until I'm back from the hospital lol

I think this now may be the start her temp is 37.1 it's saying it it drops by 1 degree a day what it has kinda been doing it's starting she's also stretching a lot? Trying to move puppies down maybe??? She was shaking this morning and then threw up. So hopefully she doesn't go fully in to labour until I'm back from the hospital lol

I have absolutely no idea what the vomiting means, I just wish everything goes smoothly :o keep us updated! x

Well her temp went down to 37.0 took her out for a walk and she pulled me straight back home after having a poo so think she's getting ready ive lost count at how many times I've said that now lol she's circleing her den a lot licking her nipples too she was also shaking but stopped now

I think they will reject food so that they wont be need to .. poop during labour. And the stretching makes sense. The shelter people who helped with many dog pregnancies told me that mama dogs normally wait till dark before going into labour, it is instinctual perhaps for safety reason, but there is always exceptions of course.

feeling excited!!! if you can, prepare a lot of towels, and a laundry basket. there will be a lot of 'water' coming out per each puppy and it is easier to just dry it with the towels then into the laundry basket, else Rogue might clean it all up (read: lick it all). It will also help her to focus on the labour i.s.o. cleaning up. If Rogue is the first time mom, just be very careful with the first pup she might still be a bit clumsy(step on the pup while preparing for the arrival of the 2nd), but instinct will kick in pretty soon.

fingers crossed and hope all goes well.. keep us posted!