Piebald Huskys

Shadow5

What do people think of piebald husky coat? I might have the chance to choose between two of them, one is white with some black and the other is white with some grey. The rest of the litter are really nice grey and white. All the puppies are from recent show champion parents. The dad is ranked the number 1 husky in the country and the female is 4th. They're for nice looking dogs. I'm thinking a piebald pup from that litter may turn out to be a really cool looking husky. What's everyone's thoughts on that type of coat?

Piebald coat patterns are cool but then to me so are most husky colours and patterns. [emoji1]

Tbh, when picking out a puppy I would be looking at the pups behaviour and personality first and foremost as even at a young age you can get a glimpse of the dog they will become....Brooke was a placid and gentle pup, something that she's remained true to throughout her life so far (all 13 years and counting [emoji1]).

I have only seen one piebald. Not sure if it's to my liking or not. But it is personality and temperament that are first and foremost. If I had a choice between what I call a traditionally marked Husky and a piebald, and the personality and temperament was in favor of the piebald, that is the one I would select. If neither had the personality and temperament, I would pass.

Yes personality and temperament will be most important of course haha sorry I forgot to state that. It'll be a tough choice if there all really well behaved. I don't think I'll get as lucky as I did with my first puppy. He is almost 1 now but really well behaved and pretty laid back but still loves to play with dogs and go on plenty of runs. I'll for sure post some pics when I pick min out. I get to choose my puppy in 5 weeks. Can't wait.