Secret Santa - Likes/dislikes

BingBlaze n Skyla

OK so this is for people to say what kinds of things they/their dogs do and do not like to help people get u a great gift :-)

Also PLEASE put if you or your dog's are allergic/intolerant to anything or if there is anything u don't like your dog's having for any reason

:-)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be honest I am very easy to please and will be happy with anything. I will put a like and dislike if it makes it easier for my SS. 

Likes - anything unique or not generally found in the local Aussie pet shop chains  :)

Dislikes - treats with grains in them  :)

Dog: Sasha is very picky but is starting to play with soft toys

And she doesn't really like treats.

Me: like anything really, more into unique things and anything goth (sort of style) lol but I'll be happy with anything.

Love things to do with other countries :)

Dislikes: sweets, most chocolates, pink lol

me - I like anything purple, husky or wolf orientated or minions (from despicable me lol), I love chocolate especially mint m&ms!! lol

the dogs - No rope toys please as aurora has a habit of destroying them and eating the pieces. And no rawhide. Other than that they are not fussy.

About the dog:

I don't live with my dog currently, but dog accessories are warmly welcomed. The SS just gotta wait until summer to see Diamond modeling them :) x obviously no dog treats because it'd probably rot before the dog gets to taste them. Dime's favorite color is bright blue. He does not play with any kind of toys, unfortunately.

About Olivia:

Likes - coffee, dark chocolate, novels, funny mugs... but I'm easily pleased so surprise me :D favorite color: violet (that's just light purple LOL), black and white.

Dislikes - any food that has strawberries in them! What I can't receive are: most jewelries due to sensitive skin, anything too big for a dorm room, anything bright pink.

Emma likes: husky/wolf stuff, anything that sparkles, turquoise is my fav colour. Smelly stuff and candles are cool too. [emoji2]

Dislikes: chocolate that isn't Cadburys, Brussels sprouts lol.

Dogs: both have sensitive tummies but natural things like freeze dried chicken and fish are ok. Manufactured dog treats give them the runs, no rawhide please as they are a bit funny with those too.

Emma likes: husky/wolf stuff, anything that sparkles, turquoise is my fav colour. Smelly stuff and candles are cool too. [emoji2]

Dislikes: chocolate that isn't Cadburys, Brussels sprouts lol.

Dogs: both have sensitive tummies but natural things like freeze dried chicken and fish are ok. Manufactured dog treats give them the runs, no rawhide please as they are a bit funny with those too.

I take it that you're trying to say fragrant stuff? :lol: sorry Emma I just can't not pick on you sometimes :shrug:

Me:

Likes: Wolves, huskies, coyotes, werewolves. Blankets, plushies, or statues of those things. Money would be nice... :P
Dislikes: Anything that is pink or purple in colour. 

Suka (my boy):

Likes: Very HARD Treat puzzle games (can be wood, plastic, etc), treats in general (he's fine with anything, except no rawhide!), or a gift card for Xtradog (to order a pulling harness). (He wants to go to work with his new husky friends!)
Dislikes: Any kind of toy (stuffed, rope, etc). He can't have anything rawhide.

Me: I love the colours purple and pink, anything husky/wolf related. Love chocolate except of the dark variety.

Storm and Mya: likes - they love anything chew / treat wise, teddies etc.

Dislikes - Doggy Chocolate

(No allergies or intolerances)

• 2 weeks later...