People!

BingBlaze n Skyla

Argh! I get a message off my brothers friend on Facebook about 2 huskies he's found , turns out it's the same 2 who bolted a couple of weeks back when let offlead , it's not the first time it's happened and yep u guessed it they got let off again! Nearly got hit by a car too the owners are bloody lucky my brothers mate found them and kept them safe in his house till he found the owners

Why do people do it!!!??? Can guarantee this is gonna be a frequent thing in my area now :-( poor dogs are gonna end up lost and/or hurt! Is it wrong to worry about something happening and people thinking they are mine too?? It's a grey and white and a pure white one , the poor dogs need better owners

We don't have stray dogs here in the Netherlands. So if someone see a dog running loose we normally call animal ambulance line to help get to the dog. If it is being pick up owner will have to pay a fee to get the dog back. Obviously you can also call the owner if there is info on the dog tag, but I hate it when it happen again and again for the same dog. I have helped holding 2 jack Russells (they are a pair) 2 times when owner was called she sounded drunk/sleepy and then no hurry picking up the dog. I would be all teary if it was mine lost and found. And then there was 1 chihuahua, 1 Irish wolfdog (also 2 times) and a lab. Good thing is although I don't know the people I've quite good knowledge of which dog lives where in the neighbourhood, so I always try to help, but it does upset me if the owner doesnt show the slightest of worry.

There are just some peeps that do not deserve dogs and not just Huskies I mean any dog even stuffed toy dogs...

got one owner around here who does not care if the dog is indoor ot outside running around causing trouble..guy has been fined a fair few times but still does not care always promises he will take care does so for a couple of months and then it starts all over again....