Howler Is Home :-)

NOBELHOWLUC49

Next weekend it will be me, myself and Izzy our rescue GSD.... so hope she can get over her rabbit obsession and gets on with the cat...   lol.. Howler met the cat today... he started crying..... bless.... X Bella has transferred her cat obsession to avoidance of Howler obsession... can dogs have compulsive behaviour disorders???

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Normally of course freshly hovered and has a high wording definition...   Hanging on the dryer now.... a little poo accident.... and we do not think it was Howler's...   We think it may of been Asher... she has been a bit withdrawn, motherly etc.... and agitated...  she was a puppy farm mum and we think having a puppy here may of brought back some memories as there was a large puddle of wee out side howlers crate this morning.... poor girl.    :(  Mark had to clean it up :D, I was buying bales of hay and straw... and having all four of my tyres replaced...  :( 

Congrats and love the photos! It was just like yesterday when Molly was that size. So take lots of photos Howler will grow so fast you won't even realize how it happen :-)

Nice to see the others are accepting the pup. I just read on your other thread that Bella is blind? I think avoidance is not too bad of reaction, better than being defensive. She probably need some time and reassurance that little pup means no harm :-)

Bella is a loving kind faithful woof... she just needs a little time to be confident.... and howler is doing his best to earn her trust and love so we are really confident once this happens life will be an even better place for Bella as her little circle of friends gets bigger... X