Do You Get Your Dog A Christmas Present?

Sarah

If so what are they getting this year?

For my 3 they are getting a LOAD of new toys, nyla bones, rubber squeaky things teddies you name it lol - 3 of everything i've gone a bit ott lol 

Then they are having a toy box to store it all in and some chews :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok I don't buy them anything, I DON'T buy them doggie advent calendars, I DON'T buy them special treats for Christmas when we all go to my mum's. My mum and Nan DON'T buy them pressies (the stuff that just appears under the tree is from SANTA !!) And they definitely DON'T get a special dinner !

And my tongue definitely didn't turn green and drop off from all those lies lol

Mine doesn't get anything because we don't usually celebrate Christmas :) he typically doesn't get anything for birthdays either. But I always get him something when I go out of town. This time, he's gonna get a bunch of stuff :lol: already got him a collar and a tag when the parents are still here, and I predict a bunch more collars when I go home for summer :o

For Christmas he has the privilege of rockin' his funky Christmas collar for the day. Which he totally loves and never tries to take off...  ;) 

Jokes aside, Santa usually brings him some raw fish for him to gnaw on (outside!). 

His birthday is much more exciting: He always gets a whole chicken. 

Well mine have birthdays on 19th (Holly) and 26th (Skye) December so;

For their birthdays they are having pretty designer collars (pink for Skye and black for Holly) and 100 pink balls

For Christmas they are having big fluffy blankets for their beds and some toys with half a raw chicken each for lunch

Mine usually get a new toy each. Usually something cheap from pets at home as I've spent most of my my cash already on Reece's bday (2 weeks before Xmas!) and stocking stuff for the boys. The dogs are happy as they also get a little bit of Xmas dinner too. [emoji2]

I think Nero will end up with a new blanket also :)

Oh good idea may get them new beds as well

sent via husky howls

Primani have extra large fleece blankets for a tenner, both of mine have one....oh, and so do I, they are so lovely I couldn't resist lol :0)

This is what mine got last Christmas! It was all bought for them by family members! We didn't bother getting them anything ourselves and they ended up with this lot! We don't like to give them too many sweeties so we've gradually worked our way through it over the year. They had a rawhide candy cane each today lol!

post-11317-0-18054200-1415566284_thumb.j

Mine have an advent calendar each. Every morning I say "shall we go do the calendar" and they both run to my fireplace where they are kept :)

They also both have a stocking each, they love opening their presents and they get spoilt

Edited by cas