Baby Sitting Duties... :-)

NOBELHOWLUC49

Aww, they all look cosy.

Pup update, our last girl is literally going to live on a farm ! Lol 18 acres, 18 horses, 6 German shepherds, a pinscher, an akita, (and a partridge in a pear tree) she's staying with us till next weekend, so only nave and lucky to find homes for.

That pup is going to have sooooo much fun...... Awwwww Nave....... Awwwwwwww......

Chairs ???? kitchen floor where apparently we belong..  :rofl:

Lol we're posh in our house, we get to sit on the CARPET, (sometimes, when the dogs let us, if we have treats !)

Aww, they all look cosy.

Pup update, our last girl is literally going to live on a farm ! Lol 18 acres, 18 horses, 6 German shepherds, a pinscher, an akita, (and a partridge in a pear tree) she's staying with us till next weekend, so only nave and lucky to find homes for.

I'll pick up Nave and Lucky in two years time :D:P

How big is Bear exactly? :o wait, do I even want to know?

Honestly, I have trouble judging, I know he's a bit bigger than some huskys, but to me he's just Bear, unless he's trying to be a lapdog, when his name strangely changes to big-butt-hairy-monster.

Kati can make a judgement, she has a husky, is getting another husky, and has met Bear. (Now all I have to do is figure out how to tag her ) yay me I did it

yup tagged.... Now how big is bear... well I'm nearly 5 feet 4 inches.... I walked up Sarah's stairs and was greeted by this huge big Bear... lol he stands a little taller than me and takes two arms to go round him.... :wub:

He is gorgeous.... spent most of the time being hugged and having doggy licks... I'm not sure how much he ways but Sarah laughed at Noah's 34kg... and Noah got called a light weight. :D