Eye Colour Question. Feeling A Little Bit Fooled...

Mike_1809

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw, congratulations on your new puppy! Welcome home Helsinki :D about the eye color, like you've been told it's really hard to say until the pup reaches full maturity. For now from your description he sounds parti-eyed. But that is subject to change. Regarding your new pup in six months plan, I applaud you for being so brave. But if I may offer a friendly warning, I guess it's better to wait until your current pup is past the teenage rebellious stage. The last thing you want is a teenager *and* a puppy. I mean, unless you don't mind the madness, but yeah. Figure I'd just give you a heads up x

Know what you mean.. we have been following him around trying to catch him in the act.... We took the paper out of the crate because he kept on going in there and weeing.   Its out side the crate and by the back door  he had a wee in the garden and a poo on the paper outside his crate...

Still they are so lovely its all worth it....   Yawn....