Bindi Is Being Spayed Today....

robke

And I feel like poo LOL...just come back from their morning walk and offcourse she is not allowed any food...you try telling them both this fact, ok Alpha is getting some as soon as we are gone, but still there are 2 sets of eyes looking at me from the bottom of the stairs begging DAD when can we have our food.......

otherwise apart from the strange dreams I am as calm as one can be....and trying to remove bad thoughts from by head...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just come back dropped her of did the weigh in and the the sedation and wait for her to be asleep....now waiting till 12 to call to see how it went then pick her up between 15 and 15.30 hrs or earlier if she is a lot awake by then....

Brandy ?? would love a Jack Daniels but need to work today :D

Just heard from the vet....

everything went as it is supposed to she was in a nice deep sleep is in recovery now trying to lift her head a little bit...nothing that was not supposed to be there was there...

And as for Alpha....post-6001-0-05502300-1415616849_thumb.jp he misses her a lot...

I am glad everything went well, hopefully the post op whimpering won't stress you out too much. 

I am not to worried about that...got her bed right next to my seat (lazy boy) so if need to I will be sleeping there then :D

He looks so lonely and sad !!! Poor boy, glad Bindi is doing well though, lots of treats and hugs tonight. Give her a hug from us.

We will do she will get so many hugs that she will walk/crawl away LOL

She is home now...had a lengthy convo with the vet as there was a little tiny bit of material on her cervix that should not have been there so got there well in time in we would have left it then it could have been something else....

Just so happy that she is home and ok... Alpha is happier though very confusseled as to why does Bindi not want to play...

Are they sending it for testing??   Good job they picked this up. Good Vet.

Happy she is home and everything went well..... Alpha will have his play mate back to normal soon... Bless him. X

They have send it away and will let us know if and when it comes back... they have taken everything out just in-case which is normal procedure here...and yes my vet is a good guy always caring and willing to listen just his bill is a wee bit high  LOLOL  but then I did get 2 medi shirts which is € 66 of the total of the bill..

Awww good girl for being brave bindi xxx

Alpha leave your sister alone for a few days dad will play with you instead :) x

sent via husky howls

He just came up towards her and she snarled at him...:D so hopefully he will get the message...

he will be alright gonna walk him alone for a few days he will not know what to do with himself...:P