Bindi Is Being Spayed Today....

robke

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some pics of her incision... the vet did say cause she is a husky I will put in a few extra stitches inside and outside and in 10 days time we got to come back for them to be removed...

post-6001-0-44112000-1415631990_thumb.jp

post-6001-0-41064500-1415631991_thumb.jp

the incision looks big (I guess it is a big operation compared to 'snip snip')

I dread for the day to get Molly spayed, which will be in a couple of months :-/

it is indeed a big operation everything out.. I think it is not to bad I thought t was gonna be a bit bigger...

Robke can I ask how much is the bill for the surgery? Just wanted to have an idea for Molly's plan.

yes offcourse you can including 2 medi shirts € 372,-  and the shirts are €34 each

She is rockin the style boat with that vest, all it needs is a little bling lol.

Glad your girls back where she belongs, even if she does look a little dopey still. Might sound silly bit would a dose of bitch spray help ? That way he won't be so interested and she won't have to tell him to bugger off !

She is rockin the style boat with that vest, all it needs is a little bling lol.

Glad your girls back where she belongs, even if she does look a little dopey still. Might sound silly bit would a dose of bitch spray help ? That way he won't be so interested and she won't have to tell him to bugger off !

Oh no bitch spray need a good old growl will do the business LOLOL...

Glad she's back home, it's a huge relief picking them up & getting them back where they belong, poor Alpha looked so lost, bless him. Bindi will soon be ruling the roost again in now time  :D

And so happy that the hopefully caught what evers it is they found this morning...she is ruling the roost soon no doubt..:D

It's so sad when they have to go through an ordeal like this.  You really feel for them.  Glad everything went well.  Hope the results on the tests are good.  Keep her comfy.

Di was sitting with Bindi till 5 this morning when I toke over and this is her post on FB LOL

What to do with a peeping Bindi ....I know .... let's watch Big Bang Theory, hmm sort of works ........... aha ...... I've got it ...Shrek .. she likes that movie  -yep that's working.

all in all it is going great...just got to figure out the seperate walking that might be a hick up but then we will see....

She is just fine has eaten had her painkiller and is back to normall as far as being a pain in the behind....

Alpha's walk was.........interesting he did all his business quickly and wanted to go home...but then was not happy that he had to wait for food till I had walked Bindi...otherwise all is going better then we thought...