Bindi Is Being Spayed Today....

robke

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inded Jase if you think what they have done you would think she would not want to do anything to hard but nope not them huskies they want to get up and move and resume normall....(whatever that is with huskies :D )

Awww so pleased it is going so well……  :D when here this it makes me a lot more confident with Bella who we are having spayed soon… Howler being boy doggy we can take no chances…..   it was a very close call with Noah and Bella….. bella has not come into season since feb/ march time the vet is not worried though.  

Awww so pleased it is going so well……  :D when here this it makes me a lot more confident with Bella who we are having spayed soon… Howler being boy doggy we can take no chances…..   it was a very close call with Noah and Bella….. bella has not come into season since feb/ march time the vet is not worried though.  

when she has been done do invest in a medi-shirt (or you can borrow mine 2) it does help esp. with more then 1 dog around and somehow it does calm them down a bit as well...if using a cone of shame others can still get to the wound....

We had a rubber ring for Noah and the cone of shame…. the cone of shame was more effective than the rubber ring…   I might just take you up on your kind offer of the medi-shirt :up:  …. are they one size for each breed or do you have a range for each breed???? bella is broader than Noah… I want to say fatter but won't in case she can read  :P ooopppps I said it… sorry bells but you do like your food… Just like her mum  :D

Any way hope all carries on well today….. X 

We had a rubber ring for Noah and the cone of shame…. the cone of shame was more effective than the rubber ring…   I might just take you up on your kind offer of the medi-shirt :up:  …. are they one size for each breed or do you have a range for each breed???? bella is broader than Noah… I want to say fatter but won't in case she can read  :P ooopppps I said it… sorry bells but you do like your food… Just like her mum  :D

Any way hope all carries on well today….. X 

they come in s l xl & xxl  bindi is using l 

:clap: love reading good news ....................well done bindi :wub:  ............good boy alpha ............ho ok well done mummy and daddy too :clap: :clap:

glad shes ok rob

Thanks mate....

Aww glad she is doing well. Looks like shrek will be on repeat today lol xx

sent via husky howls

LOL  yeppers but at the moment all 3 are fast asleep.....so no shrek 1, 2 or 3 now....:D

Just a wee update...

she is feeling  lot better...eating is back to normal...drink is just fine...went for a  walk this evening she wanted to play and be the boss again to other dogs and worst of all chase the cat from 5 doors down...

oh my stubborn Husky....

Update:

she is feeling fine and a bit better in herself want to play when we go out for a quick walk... scar looks great not red or swollen...the only problem she does have is shaving rash on the edge where she was shaved..it is funny seeing her walk and trying to scratch...

Her rash is getting better as she is not scratching as much...her walk are at times like nothing happened last monday wants play and chase....the cat he is fine it is the neighbours cat and she knows where to go it is almost always at the same place and there is a huge oak tree where she goes up and in 2 secs she is about 10 meters up ... it is a game to all now I believe...