Izzy Is Coming For The Weekend :-) Our Little Adopted Woof To Be.

NOBELHOWLUC49

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have doing nothing that most of us lot wouldnt have done in the same situation Kati so certainly wouldnt beat yourself up about it. Dogs were getting hurt and you tried to stop that, its just human instinct.

Oh Kati i'm so sorry - only just caught up to this thread! :(

How is your hand?  

Please please don't beat yourself up over what you did - I think everyone on this forum would have done the same thing - in fact - every dog owner!.  I've done it at the dog park a couple of years ago a dog ripped into Kimba, now Kimba was my 1st dog, and will always be my baby and hell no one touches my baby!  I put myself between the attacking dog and dragged Kimba behind me - the dog latched onto my thigh and hubby had to swing a bag over the dogs head to get him away ..... would I do it again - YES without a second thought.

I'm so sorry that this has put things on hold for adopting, sending you huge hugs xxxx

I did the same thing a few months ago and I didn't even know the dogs! The owner was making things worse for herself and the dogs and I couldn't see any of then getting hurt so I stopped it before it for to bad.

How's your hand? Hope it's feeling a bit better and hasn't got worse.

Don't best yourself up about it as everyone said most people would do it :) xxx