Worried, Not Sure What To Do :-(

NOBELHOWLUC49

I tried but I could not move it….   We have an ADT alarm system and our gate is pad locked, I don't want to leave them. Not letting them out side unless I'm with them… 

Will give the police a call and the council to see if there are any works suppose to be taking place. 

I called the police local, and they said if its not on our web site then its not true.   A little reassured as I cannot find anything on there web, but its not the easiest web site to search on.  Thats the Hampshire police site. If any body who is a web search genius can look for me as I am not the best at searching, I would be grateful.  

Will call the council when I get to work and let my daughter know not to let them out without being there with them and to take care of her self as well and make sure the alarm is set when she leaves at 2 pm. 

My world would end if anything happened to any of them… 

This is getting stupid in the world got it here as well just not going after dogs but just marking to see if and when people leave for work, if everybody is gone during the day etc etc...

have you got a spray can ? I would just spray over it if it is the council then tough they should have let you know....

I hope it is the council, and if it is I am going to be relieved but very annoyed, as we have had no notice and it is on the drop curb of the drive way, so if it is works then they should of informed us. 

It could all just be scare mongering and the police did ask if i had seen it on face book, i am not sure if I did but my daughter has said about this and people at Marks work… My daughter is quite savvy and knows the community like the back of her hand far more than me. 

We had this about a year ago, different marks showed different things. It was never on the police website but I chat to our local beat copper and he dropped me a warning. (Nothing to do with me really, he loves the Bear lol) don't know what the x means, apparently different groups use different codes.

Definitely lock up well, is you alarm monitored or linked to your phone ?

When we picked up Holly the people said that in their area of Manchester people put stickers on bins etc to indicate where there are huskies so that organised gangs in van can go round stealing them. Isn't that just awful???

I'm always looking out just in case I see anything out of the ordinary, although if anyone stole my two they would soon bring them back, naughty isn't the word at the moment!

I think they're just getting ready to dig up one of the pipes be it gas, water or whatever else it is that they do when digging up under your pavement, seen those strange markings in the pavement before but I can totally understand your concern. You really don't want to take any chances with your families wellbeing and safety.

Ok Panic over... I have spoken to the council and asked about works.  The say it is their marking but they have not contaced us as the works are not taking place until 6-7 months time.  

So relieved I can't tell you..

Mark has now called of the SAS team etc to guard our house.  !!!!!

Even if only in 6-7 months they could have told you they are putting a mark there with everything that is going around at the moment...these undesirables will soon catch on to this and copy and people will just think oh only the council..and then bam all there stuff gone...

but yes can believe that you are relieved ...:P

Glad to hear it's a false alarm :o I guess I'm fortunate I live in an area where Huskies are uncommon. Everyone knows who Diamond belongs to, and where to return him should he escape. But seeing as I'm a total paranoid, I'd probably call the president to send a whole army if I ever see signs like that around my house :(

This scares the crap out of me. Houses here get marked all the time and it's not the first time someone has tried to break in here, they just haven't gotten in yet (they aren't after the dog though, it's been happening for years). I've caught them a few times and those guys can move when they want to. I never get outside in time to grab them. Sometimes they are just staking the house out, happens a lot. I watch them sometimes, they knock on the front door, get no reply so they go around back and peer in, but I will sometimes stand inside with my Katana and give them a good scare. The last time they tried was around 5am, I wasn't asleep and heard them trying to get in the back door. Scared the crap out of me and my boyfriend wouldn't get up to go check downstairs, he said I was having a bad dream :/ The dog also slept through it.

Because of it, I keep all the valuable stuff in the house hidden. Apart from a few things I can easily replace, I have everything stashed away in strange or hard to get to places. It just gives me peace of mind when I leave the house. One of these days someone is going to get in, I just hope it happens after we move out.

This scares the crap out of me. Houses here get marked all the time and it's not the first time someone has tried to break in here, they just haven't gotten in yet (they aren't after the dog though, it's been happening for years). I've caught them a few times and those guys can move when they want to. I never get outside in time to grab them. Sometimes they are just staking the house out, happens a lot. I watch them sometimes, they knock on the front door, get no reply so they go around back and peer in, but I will sometimes stand inside with my Katana and give them a good scare. The last time they tried was around 5am, I wasn't asleep and heard them trying to get in the back door. Scared the crap out of me and my boyfriend wouldn't get up to go check downstairs, he said I was having a bad dream :/ The dog also slept through it.

Because of it, I keep all the valuable stuff in the house hidden. Apart from a few things I can easily replace, I have everything stashed away in strange or hard to get to places. It just gives me peace of mind when I leave the house. One of these days someone is going to get in, I just hope it happens after we move out.

Gosh Zanki :( Is there any way you can report that? I would be sleeping with one eye open if I live in a neighborhood like that :(