New Puppy Pics!

Shadow5

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my top two picks out of the litter. it was tough to choose. all the puppies were basically perfect. the chubbier one attached to my fiance instantly and walked up to her so she fell in love with him right away and i am letting her choose which pup we get this time around. the chubbier will be our first pick and the other is our second. Im pretty sure the other person in front of me wants a female so we should get the one we picked. there are 8 puppies from this litter with 6 being males so there were a lot to choose from. I get to bring him home on the 21st. so excited to introduce him to Ronan. I wish I could just get both, the breeder asked me if I wanted to get both but I dont have the space for 3 huskies at the moment. I would like to get a 3rd in a few years when I buy my first home. Enjoy the pics. i will update pics when i bring him home. they are 6 weeks old in these pics. 

post-11023-0-15678600-1418081117_thumb.j

post-11023-0-28614000-1418081125_thumb.j

haha i really wish i could have them both. the breeder actually asked if i wanted both but my current living situation wont allow that. and these are jericho and lenny! Lenny has a very beautiful shaped head and face with nice blue eyes and jericho is a little monster with huge paws, really  nice fluent coat design and thicker fur by a little i think. it was hard to tell because they all got fresh baths that day and some were more poofy than others haha. Jericho was very laid back and connected with my fiance really quickly. He walked right up to her and just sat there and looked at her. I promised her she could pick out the next pup so she wants him and I am totally fine with it. i will be happy with either or. Lenny seemed to attach to me pretty well, he is a little more outgoing and playful, but it also was hard to tell because all the pups were really just in sleep mode most of the time haha. It sounds like the other two poeple ahead of me both want females so we should be able to get the puppy we really want. I will share the news when i find out! They are both perfect in my eyes and it seriously wont bother me whichever one we end up with. Every puppy from the litter was outstanding. I was very shocked when i saw the litter at first. They have such a nice color to their coats and all seem already so big for their age and so healthy looking. theyre just under 6 weeks old in this pick. the breeders currently have cash on hold for assessment since they are thinking of keeping him for themselves but they had a few pups on hold to wait and see which one will turn out best for showing so i could quite possibly have a chance to pick out Cash but we will see.  

instead of jericho, Jaeger is available now along with Lenny. This is pretty exciting because I originally really loved Jaeger from day one but thought for sure the breeder would be keeping him for showing but instead is keeping jericho and some others. So Jaeger and Lenny will be available for us to pick from. Jaeger is the first two pics and lenny is the last pic on this post.

post-11023-0-37907000-1419047885_thumb.j

I really don't know. I have a feeling she is leaning towards the less poofy one lenny but she wants to get a good look and see what jaeger is like too. She won't tell me which one or what name she has until tomorrow when she picks him out haha. I'll be happy with either. My gut tells me jaeger would be my choice but I originally really like Lenny at first. I like the thicker coat on Jaeger though and he looks a lot like his dad who is dominating dog shows and will be in the westminster dog show in February. But like I said I'll love either one. I thought for sure the breeder would hold onto jaeger

I also think jaeger will be bigger too. I'd like s bigger husky this time around because ronan didn't turn out all that big granted he is only 1 years old but I'll need all the extra strength from the dogs down the road when they're ready to start pulling a dog sled

• 3 weeks later...

Here are se updated pics of Haiden a week ago at 10 weeks old. He is growing like a weed and catching on with things fast. Ronan has loved his company. We very much look forward to seeing his dad perform in the westminster dog show in February. I will update some pics in about a month. post-11023-0-70219400-1421116234_thumb.jpost-11023-0-86511700-1421116279_thumb.jpost-11023-0-80087000-1421116303_thumb.j