Well Done Icicles!

Emma

As some of you have probably know when we first got ice he came with a whole list of issues. One of which was that he would attack on sight any dog who got near him when food or toys were around.

Over time we've worked with him on this but still to this day feed him separately, as it's just habit now and he doesn't handle changes to his routine too well......

This morning when I put down his meal, Brooke had what I can only describe as an Alzheimer's attack and decided to waddle over and start eating his breakfast with him before I could shoo her inside. He happily ate from the bowl with her for a good five seconds before getting annoyed and giving her a little growl to get lost (she's deaf but somehow realised and backed off). He continued eating and all was well in the world. I guess this doesn't sound like very much but in Ice's world this is a pretty big thing! Once upon A time he would have bitten her and gone crazy as quick as a flash! It just shows how far he truly has come.,,..he's still getting fed separately though as I'm not one for tempting fate!

Well done my little icicles! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Thanks Rob! Yep, I'm a very proud mummy! Wouldn't want to try it again deliberately though.......just in case he decides next time to live up to his Nick name of Ar***y Ice! (He has another nickname too but way too rude for a family forum, lmao). [emoji2]