Lucky Left-Behind

sarahjng

So all our puppies have now found their forever homes, all except one, our unlucky puppy. He's fallen down the stairs, fallen off the sofa and been stepped on, twice! Once by his furry dad and once by his human dad. Out of all the people who have been here, no one has even considered taking him. I feel so sorry for him, he's a good boy.

He comes when he's called, sits on command, eats all his dinner and nearly always hits the puppy pad !

And he's a total cutie, why can't he find his forever home?

post-10300-0-12208200-1416261810_thumb.j

post-10300-0-97917700-1416261857_thumb.j

He hasn't found a home because he already has one ;-)

That is sooo tempting, but I really believe he's supposed to be somewhere else. I know alot of people will think I'm nuts, (they're right) but I have dreamt about him, he's sitting playing with some bits of card on the floor, pushing them around with his nose, when I look, he's pushed them together and made a picture of a heart. Somewhere out there, someone needs him. Someone with a broken heart

That is sooo tempting, but I really believe he's supposed to be somewhere else. I know alot of people will think I'm nuts, (they're right) but I have dreamt about him, he's sitting playing with some bits of card on the floor, pushing them around with his nose, when I look, he's pushed them together and made a picture of a heart. Somewhere out there, someone needs him. Someone with a broken heart

That's so sweet , maybe he's supposed to stay with u then till that person comes a long maybe he's supposed to take his time in finding that special person who he needs and who also needs him

That's so sweet , maybe he's supposed to stay with u then till that person comes a long maybe he's supposed to take his time in finding that special person who he needs and who also needs him

Whoever it is, I hope they find him soon, the longer we have him the harder it will be to let him go,