E.h.o

Emma

I was busy preparing and serving snacks at work today and who should walk through the door but the local environmental health officer!  Although I know I'm doing everything right it doesn't  prevent me from getting my knickers in a twist and worrying that everything will go wrong........pleased to report that it went brilliantly well and fingers crossed we retain our 5 star 'scores on the doors' rating..........we're probably closing down at xmas so probably not much point in feeling happy about this but I'm happy anyway! lol.  :cheerleader:

Thanks Sarah, very true......do you need a P.A?  I'd be very good organising pens into pretty pictures.....ok, ok, i'd probably just make rude pictures with them and race people around the room on my wheelie chair, lol. 

it's great when these inspections are over. Our system is a bit different but still same hassle. We are due a visit from Care Commision anytime and it is worrying although like you said we do the job well every other day but just get stressed when they turn up.