User Names

mydiamond

What kind of user names have you guys used in different forums? I haven't been in too many forums, but they mainly hold a meaning so I can remember easily :D

My long, long history of user names:

The first ever forum I joined is a Japanese anime/manga lover community. I was twelve or thirteen and has just started teaching myself Japanese. There, I was Otohime Shizuku. I've long forgotten why :lol: it's just that that name was easy to write in kanji. Then at fourteen I joined H-O, initially calling myself diamondprincess. Because, well, my dog is named Diamond and I'm still at that princess-searching-for-a-knight-in-shining-armor phase. Back then we get to pick different names for logging in and to be displayed in the forum, so I set my log in name to mydiamond because... uh, because! :shrug: Then the forum updated, and everyone has to switch to their log in name. I was mydiamond ever since. After that, my usernames sort of formed a pattern. It's either my real name or something that has to do with Huskies. There was this mental health support forum where I called myself Mandy Liv, then there's this teens-only forum that I joined for a while where I was DiamondsGirl. In a dating site I joined just for the laughs (never again) I was LoveForHuskies. In Facebook I was Shiroi Bara (Japanese for 'white rose', my favorite flower) for a while. Some of you might still remember me being under that name. Boy did I confuse folks back then :lol: reason being: I made my Facebook account at, you've guessed it, twelve or thirteen. So there's still that Japan-crazy vibe that stuck there because I'm too lazy to keep changing names. Then I entered high school, where apparently being Japan-crazy is equal to being a freak. Everyone knew me by first name in high school, so I became Amanda Sugiharto (first name-last name). But you people know me by middle name here, so after a while I changed it again to Amanda Olivia, because soon after high school H-O folks are the only ones I have in my friend list anyways! :shrug: Now I'm kind of thinking to change my Facebook name again to Olivia Sugiharto. That "Amanda" part still confuses people, apparently!

Hmm, I think I've only used this, Shadow Ranger blue when I first registered on forums as a teenager and Blue Shadow on another forum I still go to. I think my Deviantart account is under ShadowRangerBlue but I don't use that name anymore apart from there. I'm just Zanki now.

I'm only on two forums now, this and rear party, on there I'm sarahjng, as it was drummed in to everyone back then about security, seems funny now, but back in the day, in my area my OH couldn't even wear his uniform, and we were both very careful who knew he was army. Now people put it on Facebook.

For the past 5 or so years I've been known as SolitaryHowl. But in the past I've used: Canuck, ZombieDragon, CanuckZD, and a few others. I think my first username I had was something like budgies_rock_2000 when I was 10 or so. :P

I'm on a bengal cat forum that I pop into once or twice a year and look around.  I wanted to use a completely different username which is great in theory... but  the reality is that most of the time I can't actally remember what it is or how I spelt it, lol. 

I used to be called Semafoor. Couldn't think of a name so I picked the name of my cat, which I named myself after a Belgium cartoon. My dad named himself Wicca on the internet at that time, the name of our other cat  :lol:

But after a while I wanted a new name so I started brainstorming a bit. I found a cool photo on the internet of a blue-ish wolf named "Bluewolf" and though: Yeah, why not? Funnily enough because of this username I started looking for more possible avatars and stumbled upon many sites with wolf photos and stories and kind of started reading from there. And that's the exact moment I fell in love with wolves (and because of that with huskies later on). And all of that because of a username  ;)