Do You Know The Amount Of Fine...

robke

for not cleaning up your dogs poo...

I was just reading the local rag and was surprised to fined out that the fine in my area is € 140,- for not cleaning or even having anything with you to clean up your dogs poo...

and that's how it should be.

However like people being fined for using their mobile phones while driving. . . . 

It never happens

and that's how it should be.

However like people being fined for using their mobile phones while driving. . . . 

It never happens

It will start here they are putting out special poo patrols...(ok also because the local council needs € 50000 in a copyright infringement)  :D:P

I searched the leaves the other night with a torch for blazes , couldn't find it for the life of me , every time I thought I'd got it , it was a wet leaf :-/

always nice to do that esp when a stick pokes thru the bag as well then....

There's someone who clearly walks their dog around my sons school and never pick it up... it's an assault course getting in and out while avoiding it. It's disgusting it takes all of two seconds to pick it up.