Throwing Up

BingBlaze n Skyla

Bings has thrown up at lot recently well not a lot but more then I like , once at half 5 in the morning last week ( Friday morning I think it was) around 8am one day earlier in the week then at 6 am today too

Its only small amounts and it's only bile

He's still eating and drinking fine so I'm not sure what it could be obviously if it keeps happening I'm going to get him checked out but I thought I'd ask on here first just incase it's nothing to worry about ,

Any help?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine used to vomit liquidy yellow stuff every morning (his appetite and etc were normal, too) as well. I found out I simply wasn't feeding him often enough (he was fed once a day around supper time), but I didn't want him to gain weight, so I ended up giving him treats throughout the day and that fixed it. 

How many times does Bings eat a day? 

Mine used to vomit liquidy yellow stuff every morning (his appetite and etc were normal, too) as well. I found out I simply wasn't feeding him often enough (he was fed once a day around supper time), but I didn't want him to gain weight, so I ended up giving him treats throughout the day and that fixed it.

How many times does Bings eat a day?

He's only fed once too sounds like I'll have to start giving him some extra stuff too see if that helps :-) thanks

Aww Poor Bings... Is every thing coming out the other end ok. no loose stools??? Actually having bowel movements ???

Yeah he's absolutely fine in all aspects

Hope you get to the bottom of it soon. I wish I could help but Brooke doesn't do that. Mind you she is fed twice a day so if it is due to an empty tummy that could be why she doesn't do it. Good luck! Hope Bings is ok. [emoji1]

I am having trouble getting Noah to eat at the moment.  he is not being sick, I gave him raw fish this morning he took one bit and went up the garden with it.  So I gave him a lump of frozen chicken he is sitting in the garden with it. 

I cooked sausage this morning and he ate that straight down.  It seems he like human food but not his.  

Will Bings eat something like cooked sausage or will he not eat it normally???

Noah is going for his 3 monthly check, so we will see if he is losing weight, does not look like it.  Does Bings look like he is losing weight??? Good that his poops are good and not runny and he is still having poops.

This happened with Tala prior to the you know what happening (no intention to cause worry there as Tala had bowel issues). She became sick and started turning her nose up at food, and she usually wolfed her food down. Initially the vets just advised me to feed her dry toast and scrambled egg for a couple of days to see if that helped. Following that she was given an anti sickness injection which seemed to work. Hope it's all sorted soon :)