Throwing Up

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug:  fingers crossed for you Nix.   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edit:  should have also said that maybe his decrease in appetite is old age kicking in?  Obvs. if it's a sudden and dramatic change from the norm then it's probably not old age but over time Brooke's eating less and less.  She'll usually eat her breakfast with a bit of persuassion but the evening meal is rarely touched anymore.

I have mentioned that Noah is off his food and we were taking him to the vet for a weigh in.  He has not eaten since Sunday when he wolfed his food down.  His weight is the same and he is still not eating.  I have tried everything raw, treats like you.   He has to have his worming tablets.

I have noticed in the past when he has not had a really good excersie he won't eat.  Sunday he had a mad time up the field bounding around playing with his friends and like I said he ate all his dinner.  Monday and Tuesday were a bit more sedate and I am wondering maybe the cause for not eating is more to do with not enough really active exercise???  Has bings been walking and playing less recently????

I hope Bings has a clean bill of good health when he goes to the vet tonight.  My thoughts are with you and Bings and wait for the vets verdict with interest.

I have mentioned that Noah is off his food and we were taking him to the vet for a weigh in. He has not eaten since Sunday when he wolfed his food down. His weight is the same and he is still not eating. I have tried everything raw, treats like you. He has to have his worming tablets.

I have noticed in the past when he has not had a really good excersie he won't eat. Sunday he had a mad time up the field bounding around playing with his friends and like I said he ate all his dinner. Monday and Tuesday were a bit more sedate and I am wondering maybe the cause for not eating is more to do with not enough really active exercise??? Has bings been walking and playing less recently????

I hope Bings has a clean bill of good health when he goes to the vet tonight. My thoughts are with you and Bings and wait for the vets verdict with interest.

I thought the same he's not walking at all now just sleeps all day so yesterday and today I've made him come out for one walk , I think I'm still gonna get him checked but I'll mention the less exercise too , he quite happily just licked my chocolate wrapper so it's not a loss of appetite I think he's just not hungry

Actually strange you say that. he did have some doggy choc buttons on Monday. He is also guarding his favorite toys. Maybe to do with the change in his routine with the pup, Howler. Any changes in your routine??????

Only my mum being in hospital but it's not the first time and it's never affected him before