I'm Not Mad, But This Our Plan.

NOBELHOWLUC49

As you know the adoption of Izzy did not go well.  I have had some feed back from the rescue as to how poor Izzy is. They say she is a bit nervous but apart from that she is ok. Which is good to hear.  I hope to hear she is being adopted soon as she is a lovely little girl.

I have volunteered to do home checks and other volunteer duties as and when needed and can fit them in. They have my details on the volunteer record now so hopefully I will be able to help in this way if I cannot offer a permanent home.

We planned to have four dogs, and we have not changed our mind and have made a decision to add Howlers brother Lucky to our pack.  We were very tempted to take two home with us but decided 5 dogs were to much to handle and finance prohibited this as well.

Bella we have decided will never take to a young teenage dog, especially a bitch coming into her pack.  Bella needs to be mother and protector and she has shown this in the way she mothers and looks after Howler.  On walks she will look back to make sure he is keeping up and is safe.  In the park she lets him play with Noah and does not get upset.  ( we have not let Howler of but have given him a long lead) Noah is like an aloof Uncle keeping an eye on him and stepping in to shield him.

Bella needs to be able to read a dog by familiarity and from a non threatening dog, which we believe she can only do from a young confident pup.  I have no concerns apart from normal ones that Lucky will fit in.  We have Hannah donating a T Shirt which she wore to bed last night and will be putting this in the dog basket over the week end so we can send this up for Lucky to wear prior to Mark collecting him next week end.

I hope you will wish us well and welcome Lucky as a new member of Husky Owners Husky pack.

Oh wow! Good luck! Having had two pups at once I can honestly say it isn't easy and at times you'll feel at breaking point but keep on going and eventually the light appears at the end of the tunnel and it does get easier! [emoji2]

I am so happy that our unlucky puppy will get to spend his life with you guys. I know Mark loved nave, and you wanted howler from the start, but I also know that lucky stole a little piece of your heart when you came up, now it looks like he gets to keep it forever.

Letting the puppies go has been very hard, worse than the first day of school hard, and I know everyone has promised to keep in touch, but .....

At least these two I KNOW will be happy, I KNOW they will be loved.

We had Bella and Noah as pups together, and its a bit like double trouble but they have formed a bond that will last a life time. In some ways its easier as they have company. Which will be good for Howler as he has to go to bed on his own at the moment in the kitchen in his basket. He has learnt to climb the stairs and come down them and we do not want to encourage this at the moment him being so small and because the danger of Noah or Bella coming down at the same time.  The house is not safe for a pup to be roaming alone without human supervision.   

We had Bella and Noah as pups together, and its a bit like double trouble but they have formed a bond that will last a life time. In some ways its easier as they have company. Which will be good for Howler as he has to go to bed on his own at the moment in the kitchen in his basket. He has learnt to climb the stairs and come down them and we do not want to encourage this at the moment him being so small and because the danger of Noah or Bella coming down at the same time.  The house is not safe for a pup to be roaming alone without human supervision.

Is there any home that's safe for puppies without supervision ? Lol perhaps if you clear out a room, put seam free metal everywhere, no Windows, wires, steps, toys you might, might have a puppy safe room, good luck with that lol