Poorly Son.

Emma

Been sitting in A+E most of this evening as my son woke up this morning with pains in his back and loss of feeling in his arms and legs.  After much sitting around in the waiting room, we found out it's nothing too serious:  some soft tissue damage that will heal itself.  The doctor told him to stop fighting with his brother so am now reminding him that he has been told to be good on doctors orders!  We'll see how long I can play that card, lol.  :P

You are a good mother Emma. Putting up with vending machine coffee and everything else, and all for your son.

My son got coffee at the A & E, he was most confused at all the different options to. :D Took him ages I wondered what he was doing.

Need to work for N.A.S.A to operate that little bit of machinery! Very complex! [emoji32]

Sitting in A & E is a nightmare, at least you know he's going to be ok. As for kicking the bed...... you could always give him a little bell to call you lol.

( My nan KINDLY gave one to my kids years ago, and even though it keeps getting lost, somehow they manage to find it !)