Talking

HeatherBarnier

Noah is only vocal with people he knows really well, he thinks we understand everything he says.  Which funny enough we do.   Not sure where the sirens or sausages fit into his world but is very vocal with them to.

Bella thinks she is a Husky so makes husky talk noises to, not heard her howl yet though.

Howler is set to be a very vocal little boy. :D

I dont quite have Mikah's words down yet lol. We know his 'I need to potty whine" but most everything else is lost in translation. He will just howl and whine and talk when I hold him and it doesnt really matter what I say to him..especially if I talk to him kinda like baby talk he really just gets loud. Maybe he's telling me he is a big boy now lol.

I've finally got Shadow talking to us, well howling, she was silent when I got her. She will walk over to us, put her ears back a little and howl at us when she wants something. When she wants food she will end up yelping at us which is an awful sound and hurts our ears. She will sometimes argue with us when we send her to bed which is always funny, it's the only time she actually talks. Then there are the play with me howls and the I want to go out howls.

Mikah has a vast array of vocalizations. He's so funny, when I talk to him in baby talk I call it and ask him if he has a rough life, he whispers and whines like he is saying he does. We certainly know what some of them mean, and others we are slowly learning. He finally actually howled the other evening ..he hadn't been able to produce thst sound prior. It surprised him as much as it did us I think..then he set there with his chest puffed out like he was so proud lol. Boy do I love this little guy.

My boy isn't very vocal...so we know whenever he does 'woo' at us then he wants something. We also know what certain sounds mean.

For example, when he quietly barks under his breath (ruffs), then that means someone is at the door (but hasn't rung the doorbell or knocked). I guess that's a warning to let us know someone is there, but he doesn't want to alert our presence to them. Usually its the mailman, though, so no worries LOL

My boy isn't overly vocal either unless you stir him up. He also does this stretch where he sticks his front paws out in front of you, leans forward, angles his head to look at you and goes "woooooo". I love it so much I copy the sound when he does it, hoping he'll keep doing it :D