Poorly Shadow

Stormy

I've got a poorly shadow when we went for a walk today he kept sitting down and was walking either right next to me or behind me really slowly so I only went round the park on soft grass Aa didn't want to risk going to far.

Got home and he's also limping :( so going to keep an eye on him see how he walks tomorrow morning and perhaps get down the vets if he's no better

What seems to bother him, there's lots of things that can cause a limp, I've learned it the hard way with Kira, so make a thoroughly check up, it could be from sleeping in a bad position, a broken nail, paw injury to ligament injuries or inflamed lymph nodes.

Keep a close eye on him and if he's in pain, go to the vets asap.

Hope it's nothing serious though, get well soon Shadow

It wasn't like that when i left for work, its become like that through him licking it. It is looking better now and i have put some antibacterial powder on today also and if it doesn't improve it will be a vet visit in the next couple days as he is limping so no walks for him at the moment :(