Tigger And Ronin The Sequel

Jase

We crossed a lady and a small dog the other day whilst out walking and I could tell by her face she was nervous about passing my dogs. I told her it was alright they're not aggressive and they only want to say hello, but she said it's better to be safe than sorry and refused to let her dog near mine :(

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We crossed a lady and a small dog the other day whilst out walking and I could tell by her face she was nervous about passing my dogs. I told her it was alright they're not aggressive and they only want to say hello, but she said it's better to be safe than sorry and refused to let her dog near mine :(

Got loads of those around here and then they make the biggest mistake....Pick the little critters up of the ground...

Yeah, I get that all the time. It doesn't bother me anymore. It does annoy me when little fluffy dogs off lead run up to Ronin barking - especially when the law says that they must be on lead around the suburbs.

Why do they pick there little dogs up, When there little dogs run over and start snapping I can't pick mine up.  That's called not fair in my book.  Next time this happens I am going to ask why they picked there dog up and seeing as Noah and Bella can rise as high as most people heads what they hope to achieve by this? If my dogs are vicious they are just going to bite both heads of at once??  prob won't make a friend if I ask this though, hey ho, but questions need an answer  :D

they pick them up as they are scared Bindi or Alpha will hurt them....what they do not realize is that will do the opposite and will make Bindi enquire even more and jump up and think they could a snack or something...