Hypothyroidism

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right , hyperthyroidism is overactive bings has hypothyroidism which is underactive

Lol i'll blame you for that then I copied your spelling from the 1st post. Wanna see photos of him in his coat [emoji2]

Waiting at the vets earlier for his meds , he has enough for 40 days and goes back in a month for more bloodwork see if they need to increase/decrease his dosage

He still weighs the same despite going off his food for nearly 2 weeks tho maybe not walking as well helped

When we got back we went for a short walk together just us two he said hello to a lab who blaze hates lol and got let off his lead for a few mins tooto walk home :-)

3368b3b017aee589f6ece21ade56e8fe.jpg

Bings has such a kind little face.  I love the way really good loving dog owners feel so bad when they think they have not acted, noticed something is wrong sooner than they do.

Bings has definitely got a Hooman who cares loads about him. 

The meds should now get him like his old self and when he has his warm winter coat he will be set to walk out in the cold. X

Awwww, I really hope Bings starts feeling better soon. You must be so worried.

I've been looking online and it says it can take up to 4 weeks to start noticing a difference , mum won't be pleased she wants to replace the landing carpet because that's where he keeps throwing up but she can't till he stops :-/ gonna ring vets on Monday anyway see if I can have a chat with him to confirm tho