Hypothyroidism

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(    When Bear first got sick she had several steroid shots.  Some worked well for just over a week, some only worked for a couple of days.  We later found out that although they were all steroid shots, they were of varying strength and longevity which is why some were good and some were rubbish.  Not sure if the same applies to anti-sickness shots though.

Fingers crossed for him that he picks up soon, and big hugs for you too.  xxx

:(    When Bear first got sick she had several steroid shots.  Some worked well for just over a week, some only worked for a couple of days.  We later found out that although they were all steroid shots, they were of varying strength and longevity which is why some were good and some were rubbish.  Not sure if the same applies to anti-sickness shots though.

Fingers crossed for him that he picks up soon, and big hugs for you too.  xxx

im not sure , but tbh i think its just his way of telling us enough is enough , even if he perks up on the antibiotics , hes going to need them for life , plus the injections which means vet visits every week , which i dont mind i'd do anything for him but a life on drugs isnt a good one  :cry1:  hes not a happy dog anymore at all , he doesnt move , he cant get up the stairs he cant jump up on the sofa anymore or anything , he just lies around all day , hes all skin and bone too , as much as i don't want to let him go , i think it might be time , im gonna see how he is over the weekend , take him for his check up on tuesday and discuss our options then  :cry1: