A 'little' Upgrade For My Car

BlueWolf

So something fun for today. Even with the bad news from earlier it shouldn't be forgotten that I passed my college this week. Today I got a gift from my parents, something I've been wanting to get for some time but kept putting away due to the cost.

I already have two amazing 60 watt speakers installed in the back of my car (alongside the 4 speakers in the doors). I love listening to music in my car and my personal opinion is that the bass shouldn't be heard but instead should be felt  :) For that reason I have a feeling this will fit in nicely in my car, LOL!

post-2355-0-46029200-1417276181_thumb.jp

This is a 800 watt amplified boombox designed for in your car!  :lol: It's massive but very slim on the back so suitable to be fitted in the boot of the car without taking in too much space. Only need to sort out the cables, power management and have an extra volume button installed in front of the car but I know someone that loves to install these kind of things.

I've already had the pleasure of listening to this exact same speaker in someone else's car and it's absolutely breathtaking. Both figurative and literal, lol. Can't wait for it to be plugged in into my car!

My friends always joke that I never have to ring their bell because they always know I've arrived the moment I park in front of their house. Can't wait for their reaction when this is plugged in, lol.

LOL I can see the headlines.

Husky Owner is discovered to be cause of Mysterious earthquakes in Alkmaar