Free Ride

Mazz

Sitting at the car dealer, waiting for an oil change. Service advisor came to the waiting room to tell me a cat just jumped out of the engine compartment when the lifted the hood. Truck sat outside yesterday. Cat must have crawled up while the truck was outside. Drove into town last night, parked in the garage when I got home, and then drove to the car dealer this morning. Cat took off into a field out back of the dealership. It must be one of the feral cats that the neighbor up the road lets run loose. Oh well.

Huskies in the Heartland

I wasn't sure if this was one of your jokes threads or something that had actually happened, lol. I'm guessing that as it's in main chat, it's real. In which case, wow! That was probably the last thing the mechanic expected to see! [emoji79]

This happens all the time at my friend's house.  They live on a farm with a lot of outdoor cats.  We got into the habit of honking the horn before starting the car...

When I was little my pet cat got out...and got into the engine.  Until my dad turned the truck on and the fan started :(