Show Us Your Christmas Decs

Carly

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was last year.  Sadly my much beloved black xmas tree died a death in 2012 so last year we got a real one.  Decorations are white, cream, and crystal.  Pearl baubles, lace butterflies, crystal droplets etc....this year I've got some dip dyed baubles too.  Blue which fades to green, and purple fading into blue.  :up: 

1471780_10202845722290277_1273557754_n.j

Our tree is decorated in a combination of red, green, gold, and silver (non-glass) ornaments, and ones we've collected or the kids have made over the years..... Here's our tree with the 6 loves of my life: the husband, four kids, and of course Ghost.  Only one missing from the pic is Miss Kitty. (Well, and me I suppose.)

post-12259-0-43225400-1417371673_thumb.j

We haven't put our decorations up yet. Usually my parents wait until either my brother or I get home from university (anywhere from Dec 12-23) to put up decorations.

I can't wait to get our tree this year, though. We always get a huge balsam fur. They vary in height from year to year so sometimes we have to...make adjustments. 

post-3404-0-71199700-1417375851_thumb.jp

^ That was our tree from last year. 

As for other decorations...I've only taken pictures of our house's outdoor lights. This is how they've been set up for the past 10 or so years:

2q0pm54.jpg

We get very excited about Crimble in this house so decs go up on 1st December as a rule but as the 1st is a work day this year we did it today!

Soooooo excited.....from tomorrow I shall be know as Carly Christmas for a whole month !!!!!

Edited by ginger38

We get very excited about Crimble in this house so decs go up on 1st December as a rule but as the 1st is a work day this year we did it today!

Soooooo excited.....from tomorrow I shall be know as Carly Christmas for a whole month !!!!!

I do like Christmas but due to working with 75 preschool kids I will have had more than enough of it at work without tripping over decorations at home too. I will however bring out my Christmas cd to play in the car.

Haven't put my decorations up yet as we usually wait until after my son's birthday (10th December) before doing it....will go off and see if I've got any pics on fb of my decorations from last year. :)

I know this is totally off topic but.... I've just figured something out!! I think it's actually pretty creepy but we were both born on the same day and month. and so we're our sons :o 

I know this is totally off topic but.... I've just figured something out!! I think it's actually pretty creepy but we were both born on the same day and month. and so we're our sons :o

OMG! Am I you or are you me? That is really spooky! [emoji2]

Here is our tree, we put ours up the weekend before Thanksgiving upon my insistence because I LOVE Christmas! Nowhere else in or out of our home is decorated though. It's red, white, and silver themed, red star was cut out of the picture... I've also been listening to Christmas music since November [emoji39]

7da074d680d78b162a335a758a1af562.jpg