Hi!

Dan

Hi all! Around 9 months ago I decided I needed a companion in life, and a husky was right on the top of my list. After seeing a local breeder advertising pups, I went to check out the few remaining, and instantly fell in love. I was just taken by his distinct markings, nothing like I've seen on a husky at all, I knew he'd be my boy :)

He's now 13 months old, and he's been such a huge part of my life even in that short amount of time, so hopefully he's with me forever. He has such a great personality and the markings just make it even more awesome :D

I was going to embed some pics in my post but it won't let me link pics, so I'll just chuck a couple in the attachments :)

I have a question I'd like to ask, but I'll make another thread for that.

post-12603-0-48720400-1417416312_thumb.j

post-12603-0-18569100-1417416334_thumb.j

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the one :) The subject matter of that forum kind of lends itself to people like that, I just stopped posting after a while as it seemed to just be met with arguements - but I can't not talk about huskies :D

Yep, there is some excellent info there but you really need thick skin and some people just like to argue  :D This is the place to be for husky talk for sure.

Sometimes I feel like I'm kicking myself in the leg joining forums like these, so many awesome dogs I'd love to own :DI fear for the day I have my own place, I don't think I'd be able to control myself :)

Tell me about it. In all honesty I want a pack consisting of a minimum of six members (two Huskies, two GSDs and two Rough Collies sounds just about right) and a maximum of as much as my wallet can afford :shrug:

I mean, welcome :wave:

Basically my one goal in life is to have a house I can settle into with my dogs. Probably not 6 of them but I'd like at least 2. A GSD would probably be my next preference, but I wouldn't discount another husky. Maybe 3 then I can have both .. and there I go again  :huh:

Be careful...I had a husky when I was younger but moved to GSDs for a while (I have two right now) then I somehow made the decision to add a husky recently!  So two GSDs and a husky!  It's scary how fast things like that can happen!  :)  Welcome and enjoy your time here!