What Should I Name My Agouti Girl? Vote!

SnowDogLove

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know it doesn't help the majority but Tala is a pretty cute name. Although she does look a bit more on the bear-ish side than wolf :D

Yes! That's what I thought too, that she looked like a little bear. :D  I tried finding names that mean "bear" but only found one that fit my "2-syllable, feminine-sounding" criteria and Cody didn't go for it much.

I talked to Cody last night and asked him which names he liked the most and he likes Leloo, Tala and Shasta the best so Tala very well might win it all!

And here are my latest pictures from the breeder. Her ears don't look round like little bear ears anymore so maybe this will change your minds!  :lol: 

post-11270-0-95644900-1417697249_thumb.jpost-11270-0-77064900-1417697260_thumb.j

I have actually! I like the way Tala and Leloo sound the best when I say them out loud. And Leloo is actually the easiest to yell. It'll probably be between Leloo and Tala. The thing really holding me back about Tala is that it is the name of her dam, but I don't know, we'll see how we feel in a few weeks!  :D 

No rush, it's something you have to think through thoroughly :D

When I picked Loki up the breeder had called him "panda" (I guess because of the eye patches). Just so happens my mother's dog (who I was living with at the time) was also named panda. I think Loki went without an "official" name for a week until my brother suggested it :D